Friday, January 30, 2009

Randall's 72Hour Sale

Of course everyone pretty well knows that Randalls had a $30.00 gift card with any NEW or transferred prescription, so I did that paid $5.xx for my prescription and got my gift card .
Heres the damage:
12pk Coca Cola, Dr. Pepper products on sale 4/$7.99 Ok, that is less than $2.00 a 12pk that is awesome!
Then my hubby begged me for a shrimp dinner tonight, so I gave in and bought some raw shrimp, fried it tonight and thats what we had for supper. Used my gift card for all of it so
OOP $5.xx for my prescription
OOP for the shrimp and coleslaw and cokes $00 pd with gift card!

found some childrens books on clearance there too when I was leaving they were half off the lowest marked price, got a few of them for $1.00 each, used my gift card.

No comments:

Post a Comment