Sunday, February 1, 2009

The most AMAZINGEST Trip to CVS that I have EVER HAD!

Ok, so last night I wanted to go to CVS and get some things that they had on sale for #1 my coupons were expiring yesterday the 31st and #2 the sale was ending!
So, my CVS finally got in the Gillette razor I had been wanting and since my CVS is not a 24hr CVS their sale that starts on Sundays actually start on Saturday before at 3:00pm so you can take advantage of both weeks at one time.
Anyhow, I noticed that the razor is in this weeks ad as well as last week with the extra bucks even better for muah!
Heres the damage:
2 Gillette Body Washes
5 Gillette Shampoos
2 Gillette Fusion Gamer Razors
2 bags Lays Potato Chips
2 bags of Stacey Pita Chips
4- 2Liter Pepsi
4 Gatorades
2 Reeses Whipped bars
Total OOP: 3.56 YES that is RIGHT for ALL OF IT!
Ended up getting $23.00 in ECB's in my first transaction and $10.00 in my second used some of it and still have $17.00ECB's left!!!!!!!!!!!

This is what happened I had 2 coupons that if you bought any Gillette razor you got the bodywash for free, so I was going to use those q's since they expired yesterday, well the cashier kept trying to give me the razors free , ok the razors on sale 7.99 the bodywash was 4.99 I told her 3 times NO its the bodywash that is free not the razor she still disagreed with me so I finally said ok. Sooo I got the razors completely FREE and got 1 Shampoo FREE b/c she goofed again! I tried to tell her that was the crazy thing.

I couldnt believe how it turned out, I did the gillette first in one transaction got my ECBs back and then did the Pepsi deal and used some of my ECB's on that and still have 17.00 left over!
I took a picture of it all and will post it as soon as I can figure out how, if anyone knows how to put pics on here please let me know... Thanks! :D

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the great shopping trip. WTG!!!! so, were u able to get any of the Electrasol? There was none to be found here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope, I had no more coupons for it and plus I didnt really need any of it, I sent my last 2 q's to mom. lol Walmart had it for 3.04 so you would only pay .5cents more. :D
    But, our CVS was out here as well.

    ReplyDelete