Thursday, January 8, 2009

Time to get your Extra Care Bucks!

As I went into my part time job last night at CVS , I was suddenly reminded Hey this is January... guess what .... EXTRA BUCKS are OUT!! YAY! Even tho I didnt do so well with only $11.50, that was more than I had before! lol So if you havent got yours yet! Go get em! :)

FYI: In every CVS there should be a kiosk at the front of the store of close to the front where you can scan your CVS card and get your extra bucks to print that way you have them and dont have to buy something first in order to get them!

Everyone have a Terrific Thursday!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the info about the kiosk at the front of the store where you can scan your CVS card and get a print out of the extra bucks. I've often wondered how I could figure out what all I could be saving on without knowing first what was available. I enjoyed reading your blog. I'll come back and visit often for more great ideas! I'm new to 'frugal shopping' and need all the help I can get! :)
    Thanks,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cindy! So glad I could help you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. My local CVS does not have the amazing red coupon kiosks but we are getting one!!! Yah and we just got a marqi (spelling?!) sign that advertises the deals. This could be a bad thing though bc they are the only cvs where I am getting ready to move and they arent normally stocked very well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh really, thanks for the info I thought all CVS's had them! :D You could always preordered what you wanted that was going to be on sale so that way it would be there for you.

    ReplyDelete