Monday, March 30, 2009

Quick Walgreens Trip this Morning


I saw the Softsoap Body wash deal at wags in their ad and thought it would be worth trying since I like their body wash anyways, and much to my surprise the Get one Free Cat that printed ROLLS!!!!! So here is how it went down... Picked up 2 softsoap one to buy on sale for 3.99 used 1.00/1q in yesterday paper, making it 2.99 picked up 4 Reynolds wrap Free with .11cents overage on each, and 2 Whopper robin eggs for the boys Easter basket. Used a 6.00 RR and paid .74cents oop!!! Went back for more Softsoap body wash, ended up with 14 I didnt want to overdue it.. lol. But they cashier told me that they had already contacted Catalina to stop the rolling but she had no problem letting me do it! lol :D Great deal! So basically for 2.99 +tax you can get however many of the softsoap you want!


Dont forget to sign up for the Giveaway! Drawing is tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment