Monday, May 11, 2009

Walgreens Runs!

I have not been shopping much at all lately. My schedule has been well beyond busy and being sick, having my house swarmed by bees inside and out and all the above. But I wanted to tell on some trips I have been making to Wags! First off the Bayer Glucometer Meter is on sale thru 5/31 for 14.99 and the you get $5.00 in RR . Well, if you can find the meter lol use the coupon for up to $30.00/1 and its free adn you get $5.00. Well I took my 5.00 RR last week and did this 3 times bought the Colgate that gave back RR to make it free which was 3.49 and used .75/1 q for it, then I bought Bayer dissovling aspirin(new item) that was 2.49 and get 2.49 back in RR and then they had 1.00/1 coupons sitting on the display for it bought a .32cent filler, paid with my $5 RR and 9 cents oop and got 7.00 back. So basically I was turning my $5 in RR to $7.00 for 9cents! I can do that! :P
I have ended up with 5 meters but most stores are out of stock and I have no clue when they will get back in, the only up side is that they are on until the end of May!
Hope everyone has a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment